One thing that I have always been scared of is having a boy friend or a husband for so long that like in the movies they become these big lumps that sit on the couch that the only thing they do is watch TV, eat, and complain about everything woman do. That was my first impression I got when I started reading this short story.
But it appears to be something comepletely different, that I can relate to. I can relate to the fact that Mandy's husband seems to have some bad memories with auctions. I can relate to this because something bad once happened to me and at that momento there was some ballenato music playing and since then every time I hear ballenato music I remember that bad thing that happened to me by associating the music to the experience. This experience is similar to what happened to Sandy's husband because he does not like to go to auctions any more because of something that he associated with what had happened to him in the past.
martes, 1 de abril de 2008
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario