In the second short story I was able to relate one of my life experioences to one of the thinngs that happen to Wes when the Chef drove up to the house and told him that he needed to move out in a month, " I heared Chef say to WesGod knows he was sorry but he was going to have to aske us to leave at the end of the month"
I can relate to this in a way because ever since I have lived in Bogota I have always lived off rent and once me and my family were finally confurtable in this perfect house the owners had told us that we had to move out because his sister was moving back to Bogota. We had only lived there for 8 months when we were planing to live there for at least two years.
So this part of the short story reminded me of that time.
lunes, 10 de marzo de 2008
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario