Once you are stuck in jail it is really hard to keep yourself busy at all times. Not only that but having to get used to the way of life, for example sleeping on a hard board or even going to the bathroom in a small bucket and when any guard can walk by and watch what you are doing.
But something that helps getting away from this way of life is using you good memories
“Apart from theses annoyances, I was not too unhappy. Once again the main problem was killing time. Eventually once I learned how to remember things I was not bored at all. Some times I would get to thinking about my room, and in my imagination I would start at one corner and circle the room, mentally noting everything there was on the way. At first it didn’t take long.”
domingo, 2 de marzo de 2008
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario