In the short story called"Feathers" by Raymond Carver, I thought that the title was very interesting, but at the same time acquward because the Peacock does not have much to do with the main part of the story. The peacock only has a wierd impact on Fran and the narrator when they get to Buds house and the peacock pops out of the trees.
"Goddam, I said again, we stayed where we were in the front seat. The bird moved toward a little. Then it turned its head to the side and braced itself. It kept its bright, wild eye right on us. Its tail was raised and it was like a big fan folding in and out. There was every color in the rainbow shining from that tail."
I would have personaly givin the short story a different title, maybe something about the ugly baby, or about the unusual mold of Olla's old teeth. I definetly would have used a title using these different parts of the short story.
domingo, 9 de marzo de 2008
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario