I personally thought that this chapter was boring because nothing really important happens and it describes different events that happen in the main characters life.
The chapter has a sequence of events that really did not lead anywhere or have much of a climax in them.
The only part that I found that was impressive was about the lady in the restaurant and what happened to her in the sequence of events. I never found the real connection to the story and it seems to be just this random lady going through a random day.
"I had already started eating when a strange little woman came in and asked me if she could sit at my table. Of course she could. Her gestures were jerky and she had bright eyes in a little face like an apple. She took off her jacket, sat down, and studies the menu feverishly."
sábado, 1 de marzo de 2008
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario