domingo, 2 de marzo de 2008

The End

In general I think that the whole book was interesting, but the only thing I was not crazy about was the ending. I enjoyed the way the author used many details when describing the different scenes and especially the beach scene. "When I went outside, the sun was up. Above the hills that separate Marengo from the sea, the sky was streaked with red. And the wind coming over the hills brought the smell of salt with it. It was going to be a beautful day."
I really thought there was going to be more of a climax in the ending, not just him basically giving up and then waiting for his death. I was disapointed with that kind of ending and it made me think much less of the whole book.

1 comentario:

J. Tangen dijo...

But what does it mean? Think about teh Absurd Hero and existentialism. What is Camus saying to us?

Overall, this is a good start, but you need to develop your ideas to a greater extent.

2
2
2

disapointed
beautful