When commiting a crime, some people find it really hard to realize they have done it but in the other hand there are people that do not realise they have commited a crime at all.
" I looked at him and saw a tall, fine-featured man with deep-set blue eyes, a long grey moustache, and lots of thick almost white hair. He stuck me as being very reasonable and overall, quite plesant, despite a nervouse tic which made his mouth twitch now and then. On my way out I was even going to shake his hand, but just in time I remembered that I had killed a man. The next day a lawyer came to see me at the prison."
Here you can see that he does not show much intrest, emotion or concern to the fact that he killed a man. It is hard to imagine that a person can just forget that they took someones life away. That is not something you can just forget about from one day to another. When you kill some one you have to be aware of the consequences that a person faces and will get for doing such a horrible act. He did not seem to do that in the begining and he just went on as if it were some kind of a game.
domingo, 2 de marzo de 2008
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario