jueves, 6 de marzo de 2008

Section 31-40

" When you do something that you determine is to be done, never try to not be seen doing it, even if most people are likely to think something bad about it. If you are not doing it rightely avoid the act itself; If you are dong it rightely why do you fear those who will criticize you wrongly?"
I chose this quote from the text because I did not seem to understand it in the begining. When I read it over and over again I found it quite interesting to analize and reflect my life with it. I personally think that I can relate to the statement because if you put all your effort into doing something and you are completely sure you are right about it, there is no reason why you should fear those who will critisize you, corectly or incorectly.
I can relate to this because I tend to speak about things and then when I hear another point of view it sometimes makes me change my mind about that thing. So reading and understanding this quote made me realize that sometimes you just have to stick to your own ideas and no matter how much criticsm there is about my opinions and who is the one who is doing the to criticsm.

No hay comentarios: