sábado, 1 de marzo de 2008

Pg 34-39 Appreciation

Salamano seems to spend most of his time with his dog but, it is ironic how Salamano does not appreciate his dog when he has him, but when he seems to lose him he finally shows that he cares. It is like when you have something we do not really tend to appreciate it until we lose it, and then its too late as it is gone forever.
"From a distance I noticed old Salamano standing on the door step. He looked flustered. When he got closer, I saw that her did not have his dog. He was looking all over the place, turning around, pearing into the darkness of the entry way, muttering incoherently, and then he started searching the street again with his little red eyes."
I am sure that losing his dog was hard on him but sometime when things are not appreciated time flies by and once it is gone it is too late. Also by losing his dog, he begins to lose his routine, his daily plans can become all mixed up and confused.

No hay comentarios: